By Lisa Rae Roper MHA CCS-P CPC CPC-I PCS
Nervous approximately taking the examination in your CPC certification? Don’t be!
The staff at JustCoding offers this 150-question perform examination for you to use to review for the AAPC CPC examination.
The perform examination mimics the particular CPC examination in a couple of methods. It comprises one hundred fifty multiple-choice questions (featuring 5 distinctive, operative-type questions) and lines questions in accordance with fabric lined in HCPro’s qualified Coder Boot Camp®, which additionally prepares scholars to take the CPC exam.
The examination, written through qualified Coder Boot Camp teacher Lisa Rae Roper and up-to-date for 2012, covers particular issues on which you’ll be confirmed in your CPC credential, including:
- Integumentary system
- Musculoskeletal system
- Respiratory and cardiovascular systems
- Digestive system
- Urinary system
- Nervous, eye and ocular, and auditory systems
- Evaluation and management
- Laboratory and pathology
- Medical terminology
- ICD-9-CM and HCPCS point II
- Coding guidelines
- Practice management
The 2012 variation is up to date to mirror new 2012 ICD-9-CM, CPT, and HCPCS codes and guidelines.
Read Online or Download 2012 Practice Test for the AAPC CPC® Exam PDF
Best allied health professions books
344 circumstances provide the aspect you must ace the USMLE Step 2 CK! This robust casebook is jam-packed with 344 exam-type medical circumstances that train you the way to paintings via questions about the examination. Completedly up-to-date according to pupil suggestions, it comprises active-recall questions and solutions that toughen key innovations.
Images is an task that may be loved by means of every age no matter if as a valued spare time activity, an artistic pastime or as an occasional vacation hobby. On a deeper point, even though, images exhibits us the right way to examine issues from assorted views, to mirror, to speak and to specific ourselves in a manner that is going past phrases.
Language issues in youngsters are probably the most widespread factors of problems in verbal exchange, social interplay, studying and educational fulfillment. it's been expected that over five% of kids current with a few form of language ailment. This quantity illustrates the state-of-the-art in neurogenic language problems in young children.
For the 1st time, overseas medical and scientific leaders have collaborated to provide this particular booklet which integrates state of the art engineering techniques of backbone keep an eye on into clinically proper techniques for the rehabilitation of low again ache. Spinal regulate identifies the scope of the matter round motor keep an eye on of the backbone and pelvis whereas defining key terminology and strategies in addition to putting experimental findings into context.
- The Complete Guide to Nutrition in Primary Care
- Neurobehavioral Disorders of Childhood: An Evolutionary Perspective
- Engineering Approaches to Mechanical and Robotic Design for Minimally Invasive Surgery (MIS)
- Color Vision and Colorimetry: Theory and Applications
- The Kawa Model. Culturally Relevant Occupational Therapy
- Medicine, Risk, Discourse and Power
Extra resources for 2012 Practice Test for the AAPC CPC® Exam
78070, 78020-51: Services do not include radiopharmaceuticals or drugs that are reported separately c. 79005, 72020: Services include radiopharmaceuticals or drugs d. 78018, 78020: Services include radiopharmaceuticals or drugs 86. Joann had a diagnostic mammography of her left breast with computer-aided detection. During the same session, two lesions were identified and mammographic guidance needle placements were completed. How should these services be reported? a. 77032-LT, 77057-LT, 77052-LT b.
The Federal Register is organized into four categories of documentation: i. Presidential Documents iii. Proposed Rules ii. Rules and Regulations iv. Notices What three sections are included as additional sections? a. Common Language, Separate Parts, Reader Tools b. Corrections, Separate Portions, Reader Tools c. Common Language, Separate Regulations, Reader Aids d. Corrections, Separate Parts, Reader Aids © 2012 HCPro, Inc. 2012 Practice Test for the AAPC CPC® Exam 43 2012 CPC Practice Test Answer Key 1.
80. d. This is a bilateral lymphangiography to the extremities (arms), which is stated in code 75803. Carefully select diagnosis codes that account for personal histories vs. family histories. In this question, the patient has a family history of breast cancer. 81. a. This is a follow-up ultrasound for triplets to measure the fetal sizes. Review the parenthetical note below this code in the CPT® Professional Edition for the use of modifier -59. 82. c. Code 70543 includes the MRI without contrast materials, followed by the images with contrast.