Read Online or Download B-GL-371-015. Gun Drill, 105 mm Howitzer, LG1 MK II PDF
Best technique books
Information Mining is the technological know-how and know-how of exploring information in an effort to observe formerly unknown styles. it's a a part of the final technique of wisdom Discovery in Databases (KDD). The accessibility and abundance of data this present day makes facts mining a question of substantial value and necessity.
The modelling of minerals and silicated fabrics provides a problem for theoretical strong kingdom physicists, quantum chemists and molecular dynamicists. Its attainable purposes lie in numerous fields starting from earth technological know-how to the layout of latest fabrics. It is worthy noting that the modelling of such fabrics has been promoted first through the earth technological know-how group who desire practical estimates of the high-temperature and excessive strain houses of the minerals found in the mantle with the intention to construct practical types for the dynamics of the earth's inside.
- Neuroengineering the Future: Virtual Minds and the Creation of Immortality (Computer Science)
- Localized Waves (Wiley Series in Microwave and Optical Engineering)
- Combustion, fossil power systems: a reference book on fuel burning and steam generation
- Energy Options Impact on Regional Security (NATO Science for Peace and Security Series C: Environmental Security)
- Mathematical Methods for Physics and Engineering: A Comprehensive Guide Third Edition
- Bioseparation Engineering, Proceedings of an International Conference on Bioseparation Engineering: “Recovery and Recycle of Resources to Protect the Global Environment”, organized under the Special Research Group on Bioseparation Engineering in the Socie
Additional info for B-GL-371-015. Gun Drill, 105 mm Howitzer, LG1 MK II
6) On the signal or order “TAKE POST”, the drill described in para 22 is carried out. (7) No 3 lays on the aiming point. (8) Nos 1 and 3 complete the drill for recording the C of A. Passing parallel line. Passing and receiving parallel line from one gun to another is used when a gun cannot see the director or vice versa. The drill involves passing an angle from a gun that has been laid in the C of A to a gun which could not observe or be observed by the director. (1) The GPO will order “NUMBER PASS PARALLEL LINE TO NUMBER ”.
Signals. The table at Figure 2-4 shows the signals used by No 3, their meanings, and the action to be taken by No 4. 32 B-GL-371-015/FP-001 Anti-Tank Drill Ser Order and signal Action by No 4 1 “MOVE IN THE DIRECTION INDICATED” The arm is extended upwards to the right, or the left arm extended upwards to the left, the palm of the hand in the direction required. Hold the post upright, clear of his or her body, and move in the direction indicated; continuing until the “HALT”. 2 “HALT” Arm dropped.
24 During training but before detailing the drill of this and subsequent sections, the instructor will ensure that the detachment members who are to perform the duties of B-GL-371-015/FP-001 Anti-Tank Drill Nos 1 and 3 are familiar with the drill for sight setting and laying as detailed in Chapter 4. b. The GPO is responsible for ensuring that the original bearing to all guns is in the direction ordered. This direction, from which all subsequent bearings are measured, is known as the C of A. c.